Saturday, May 20, 2006

OMGWTFBBQ!!!

I am fuckin high as I write this... Just went clubbing with Xuan, Jiao, Jiahui, Keith, Vincent and Weishern.... I think that's all the ppl. I honestly am surprised I as coherent as I am now.

Considering I went with 3 hot babes, I thought nothing could top the night. But it was babes galore at ButterFactory man... If I weren't such a master of self control, I would have drooled.



THEN i saw this cute little girl dancing in a group in front of me. I can't remember now but I'm pretty sure I smiled at her. The more I looked at her, the more she resembled someone I thought I knew. Suddenly it hit me : THAT'S SUN YAN ZI! So I leaned over to Xuan and said, "Doesn't that look like Sun Yanzi?"

Xuan then looked (but she was high) and said no. After a while, she realised it WAS Yanzi and then went over to dance with her! (They know each other somehow.) AND SHE DIDN'T INTRODUCE YANZI TO ME!!!!!

I don't care what you all say abt Yanzi, the fact that she caught my eye out of all the gorgeous ladies there signifies that she is fuckin hot in my eyes... *sigh* Even Weishern was staring at her.
He even wanted to go over to say, "Hi, I'm Weishern. You are?"
Could have been a PERFECT night... but it was still a very good night.

I can't be bothered to read thru my post to see if I'm making sense cos my head is throbbing like mad. ANGELA YAP PEI HSIEN, this time I forgive u. If it happens again, I'll get angry! =P
I am heading to bed now. I'm sure I'll wake up with a massive hangover but it's all worth it. I was within a metre of Yanzi.

I think I sound like a loser but I'm way too high to care. =) Happy times are here again!

Remember : Birds of a feather flock together..... and shit on my car.

Comments:
Whats BBQ???

I dun really know-know her. Heh.
Besides.. what stopped you from going up to her and say, 'Hi, I'm Junyu.' :P

Weishern should have done it. :D

And LEE JUNYU, I'm so touched that you forgave me! I wun do it again!! Cos I dun know that many hot female celebrities!! :p

It was a very good night. And of course the good times are here! You're hanging with me man!! Hahhahahaah!!!!

Huggies. :D
 
Ah I believe I fall under one of the 3 babes..you better agree *points gun*..enuff said :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?