Thursday, July 20, 2006

*snicker again*

Hey look! I'm back! Now i understand why Peixuan regularly updates her blog : to escape work! (Oh no.... i was not sposed to tell. Now just pretend u dun know that Peixuan blogs in the office during office hrs when she's sposed to be doing work.)

Today I finally mastered the art of shutting up and acting lost! I was at a meeting earlier where the customer pointed out many things which we were sposed to have done but didn't... and he tried to bully the new guy a.k.a me into committing to a date to have some of my tasks completed. I managed to hold off (albeit uncomfortably) until my project director stepped in to save me by arguing his point on why we cannot commit to a strict deadline.... like a warrior stepping in to "pull aggro" off my poor rogue. Yes... i am STILL thinking about playing World of Warcraft.

Minli, if you are reading this, let me speak for us (i.e me, Keith and prolly Yinghow in the future)
: we don't appreciate tanking mobs only to realise you went somewhere else to pluck flowers!
Pluck flowers on your own time! =P

Ok... it's now 4.30pm. I have managed to spend the entire afternoon so far not doing much work. The next 1.5 hrs will be hard to pass but i will persevere! Meanwhile, let me make this looking more like an email by signing off prolly so that i can fake it if i get caught.

Regards,
Lee Junyu
SIEMENS Energy Management and Information Systems
junyu.lee@siemens.com

Comments:
Peixuan:-
1) does not blog during office hours;
2) does not need to escape work; and
3) does her work with great enthusiam and efficiency.

Angela 'sitting by Junyu's comp tagging on Junyu's blog' Yap
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?