Thursday, July 20, 2006

*snicker*

I never thought I would become like this but *sigh* I sadly have fallen into the deep spiraling chasm known as the evil curse of Boredom At Work.

I AM EVEN BLOGGING FROM WORK! Ah but wait... it's not that I have no work to do, it's just that I am superbly efficient and have finished all my tasks way ahead of time thus causing me to have lots of free time!

So here I am hiding in one corner, using a common PC, logged on with someone else's account and surfing the web doing research. (My own PC is overly conspicuous)


And to be perfectly honest, all I think about while at work is (no, asshole. it's not girls with firm butts. i do that at night only...) going home to level up my rogue on World of Warcraft. Right now I am level 15 and halfway to 16. The slackers Keith and Minli probably overtook me by far already but it's ok... I WILL KILL THEM UNTIL THEY DIE FROM IT!

Why am i playing a Pay-to-Play MMORPG only after I start work and have no time, you ask?
As a wise man once said, (okay, it was me a while ago) "COS I CAN".

I kinda like my life now actually... pretty much everything follows a schedule.

Mondays : Go to work and then home to play game.
Tuesdays : Go to work and then go home to remember that WoW is on maintanence. Sit, sulk and mope about till it's time to sleep.
Wednesdays and Thursdays : Go to work and then home to play game.
Fridays : Go to work and then go somewhere. Anywhere. I dun care as long as it's out.
Saturdays : Wake up and thank higher powers that I dun have to work today. Play game, go skate, play more game, sleep.
Sundays : Wake up cursing higher powers that I have to work tomorrow. Play game, play more game and finish off by playing even more game.

Wait a minute.... that is a sucky loser lifestyle! =( I shall try to improve it by trying to add more game playing into my life.

Oh no... i'm pretty sure I have to go for an external meeting now... I wonder why nobody's calling me yet. Time to go back to my beautifully furnished (I dun even have a pen on the table), un-cubicled desk...

Junyu

Comments:
???
do we go krabi to catch krabs?

besides, i am very poor. further i can go is sentosa. =(
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?